About the Role
- Drive the visual development of Moon Beast’s exciting new project.
- Work with other stakeholders to ensure the on-time delivery of art assets.
- An excellent working understanding of all stages of video game production.
- An excellent understanding and familiarity with all relevant game art production tools and techniques.
- Highly skilled in at least one aspect of game art production roles as an individual contributor (e.g. concept art, 3D modeling, etc).
- Strong understanding of fundamental art concepts.
- Excellent ability to deeply understand and communicate artistic vision to the team.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation.
- Full Health, Vision and Dental coverage.
- 401k with company matching.
- Open paid time off policy.
- Moon Beast Productions has offices in Austin, Texas and San Mateo, CA. Relocation services are available, or you may work remotely from anywhere in the United States*.
- Candidates must be legally able to work in the U.S. for Moon Beast Productions, Inc*.
* In special circumstances and for the absolute perfect candidate, international employment may be an option.
If this sounds like something you’d be excited about please send us an application!